Return Policy and Terms
||If you are not completely satisfied with a product, USA Vinyl will gladly exchange or refund/credit the purchase within 30 days of the delivery date, with the following terms in place:
We do sell and ship to our friends in Canada! Please call us for a quote at 888-743-3673
- Materials that cannot be returned are: used solar lights, arbors, pergolas, aluminum fencing, vinyl railing(voids certification) and all garden items and custom made items. These products do have full factory warranties.
- Post and Rail does have a 30% restocking fee on all orders and must be returned within 10 business days of receiving. If you are returning fence sections, the entire section must be sent back, we do not take back pieces and parts from fence sections or gates.
- A Return Material Authorization Form (RMA) is required with ALL returns/exchanges. Credit can not be issued for any items returned without the RMA. If we receive a return without a RMA, they will be refused.
- Products found to be defective by manufacturing standards can be exchanged for the same exact product. No restocking or shipping fees will be applied.
- Upon receipt of returned merchandise, products will be inspected by a USA Vinyl Quality Control Agent. Any items received in less than “Like New” condition, will not be eligible for credit. There are NO exceptions.
- USA Vinyl recommends the customer insure any returned packages, as we will not be held responsible for items damaged during shipment. A “Signature Required” needs to be put on any package you send to us.
- Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in LIKE NEW condition in conformity with this policy, the purchase price will be credited as follows:
- If the product is postmarked by within 15 calendar days of the delivery date, a full refund will be available contingent upon the condition of the return.
- If the product is postmarked between 16 and 30 calendar days after the delivery date, only a store credit will be available with a 10% restocking fee applied to the amount of your credit.
- After 30 calendar days has passed after the delivery date, no refund/return will be accepted. There are NO exceptions.
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from USA Vinyl for all exchanges/returns unless otherwise indicated. Even though your shipping may have been "free", there still is a charge for shipping which you will be charged.
- USA Vinyl retains the right to reject returns that are received in less than LIKE NEW condition.
- To obtain an RMA please call or email us with your request
Refused deliveries incur a 35% re-stocking fee plus applicable cancellation fees, in-bound freight charges, and shipping and handling back to the manufacturer at the customer's rate. Please do not refuse a delivery, contact USAVinyl, LLC for a RMA. You can cancel your fence order within 24 hours of placing your order. If you cancel after 24 hours and your fence job is in production, you will have a 10% restocking fee added to your refund.
NOTE: Our panel sizes can change from season to season - if you are matching up our panels - make sure to let us know to make sure you receive the proper materials.
By purchasing fencing from USAVinyl, LLC. - The customer agrees to the following terms: USAVinyl, LLC. is not the installer of said project and is not a licensed contractor. USAVinyl, LLC. is the seller only, of vinyl products. Building code compliance, permits, set back requirements, and property line issues are property owner's responsibility to handle with county, city, state, and contractor as necessary USAVinyl, LLC. is held harmless from any disputes, litigation, disagreements, payments, or any problems that may arise, regarding faulty installation, property line disagreements, permits, set back requirements, swimming pool accidents or injuries, railing accidents or injuries, or any other problems regarding fence, deck or railing installation. This transaction shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Ohio. The parties to this transaction hereby designate the state or federal courts of Franklin County, Ohio as the courts of proper jurisdiction and exclusive venue for any actions or proceedings relating to this transaction or any dispute in connection herewith; hereby irrevocably consent to such designation, jurisdiction, and venue; and hereby waive any objections or defenses relating to jurisdiction or venue with respect to any action or proceeding initiated in such courts. After Delivery, you are allowed 48 hours to inspect your materials in their completion for concealed damage or missing items. Customer will pay or reimburse USAVinyl, LLC for all costs and attorney’s fees paid or for which USAVinyl, LLC is responsible to the extent required to enforce this agreement or any provision hereof.
USAVinyl, LLC. does not warranty any product directly - all products are warranted by their respective manufacturer. USA Vinyl, LLC. is not responsible for any warranty dispute that is the responsibility of the purchaser and the respective manufacturer. USA Vinyl, LLC. has digital copies of the warranties on file - and we also send a copy with every fence order - please contact us for a copy if needed.
Purchaser has the sole responsibility to determine whether USAVinyl, LLC.'s products comply with applicable codes and is appropriate for the intended use - codes vary from city to city and state to state - The Purchaser and installer should review the intended use of the products with a licensed professional engineer to determine code compliance and the intended use.
Prices are exclusive of federal, state, or local taxes of any nature. The customer is responsible for paying all taxes applicable for products ordered outside of Ohio - in Ohio USA Vinyl, LLC. will withhold sales tax and pay the proper authorities. Title to the fencing remains with USAVinyl, LLC. until invoice is paid in full.
***Customer is responsible for unloading materials from truck***